1. Low RN, Barone RM. Combined Diffusion-Weighted and Gadolinium-Enhanced MR Imaging Can Accurately Predict the Peritoneal Cancer Index (PCI) Preoperatively in Patients Being Considered for Cytoreductive Surgical Procedures. Ann. Surg Oncol 2012;19:1394–1401.
2. Low RN, Barone RM, Gurney JM. Mucinous appendiceal neoplasms: preoperative MR staging and classification compared with surgical and histopathologic findings. Am. J. Roentgenol 2008;190:656–665.
3. Low RN, Sebrechts CP, Barone RM, Muller W. Diffusion-Weighted MRI of Peritoneal Tumors: Comparison with Conventional MRI and Surgical and Histopathologic Findings--A Feasibility Study. Am. J. Roentgenol 2009;193:461–470.
4. Koh JL, Tan TD, Glenn D, Morris DL. Evaluation of preoperative computed tomography in estimating peritoneal cancer index in colorectal peritoneal carcinomatosis. Ann Surg Oncol. 2009;16:327–333.
5. Esquivel J, Chua TC, Stojadinovic A, Melero JT, Levine EA, Gutman M, Howard R, Piso P, Nissan A, Gomez-Portilla A, Gonzalez-Bayon L, Gonzalez-Moreno S, Shen P, Stewart JH, Sugarbaker PH, Barone RM, Hoefer R, Morris DL, Sardi A, Sticca RP. Accuracy and clinical relevance of computed tomography scan interpretation of peritoneal cancer index in colorectal cancer peritoneal carcinomatosis: a multi-institutional study. J Surg Oncol. 2010;102:565–570.